You are here
Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist
- Immediate Need - AR/Collections Specialist
- Contract Opportunity in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Independently plan, analyze, and carry out collection of past due accounts.
- Conduct timely research, analysis and decision making for resolution of deductions.
- Reconcile accounts in timely manner.
- Review orders on credit hold and personally take appropriate action to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Ongoing process improvement: make recommendation to improve department efficiency.
- Maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates degree, or related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in AR/collections experience.
- Tech-savvy; proficient with Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Need; Contract Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.