You are here
ACH Operations Associate - Growing Bank
Growing company located in Fortlee, NJ
Fintech environment/fully stocked kitchens/fully paid benefits
About Our Client
This role is with a boutique bank located in Fort Lee, NJ. Easily commutable by bus or car - they have a parking lot. This person will be primarily responsible for handling Automated Clearing House (ACH) items. This position has a very in-depth knowledge of ACH, the bank's ACH systems, rules/regulations and ACH process flows. They will also be responsible for providing training and oversight of solutions. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the Bank's policies and procedures and keeping up with changes in Federal Regulations.
- Process origination files daily, including reviewing and verifying NACHA files to the FRB, handling ACH returns and NOC's, over-limit exceptions, and file information inaccuracies.
- Monitor and maintain origination risk, exposure, and other settings maintained within the bank.
- Research and resolve ACH inquiries from clients and other banks.
- Maintain account analysis input including but not limited to, new customer set up, monthly processing and returns.
- Provide exceptional telephone support to ACH clients related to ACH services.
- Maintain current knowledge of ACH rules and standard controls.
- Create ACH reporting for management and the Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with credit administration and account managers to complete account reviews.
- Adhere to operational controls, including applicable laws, rules and regulations impacting ACH services and policies such as the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Assets Controls, NACHA Rules, Regulation E and Universal Commercial Code to ensure the safety and soundness of the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum three-years' experience in ACH origination environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn products /services and apply knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention to detail
- Maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
- High proficiency in computer skills
- Knowledge of payment industry required
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Fully Paid Benefits & Fully Stocked Kitchens