You are here
Opportunity to join a growing multifamily developer
fantastic role for a strong underwriter and analyst to report directly to the VP
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large multifamily investment, development and property management firm based in Austin with a significant portfolio of assets throughout Houston, Dallas and Austin.
Our client is seeking a strong acquisition Analyst to undertake a large amount of underwriting, due diligence and analysis with a direct report to 2 x VP's of Acquisition.
Reporting into the VP of Acquisition this is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced underwriting, due diligence and financial analyst to join a growing business and have the opportunity lead the underwriting and due diligence effort for all the business current acquisitions
Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in managing the acquisitions pipeline, creating, organizing and maintaining all acquisition file processes.
- Underwrite all acquisition opportunities
- Support the Acquisition VP's and Senior Management team with full due diligence and market analysis of deals
- Be a lead in the decision and acquisition process
- provide reports on market shares, economic trends and local industry factors.
- lead the acquisition effort on all multifamily, mixed use and some commercial real estate assets throughout Houston, Dallas and Austin.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have a Strong background in underwriting, due diligence and financial analysis for projects in excess of $50million dollars per development. Alongside this you must posses:
- bachelors Degree
- 2 + years of analyst experience from a financial or a commercial, multifamily and or mixed use real estate background.
- Significant Excel, financial modelling (to included waterfall modelling)
- Strong due diligence and underwriting experience with large deal sizes
- Significant financial modeling experience.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package including Strong base salary, benefits and a significant development opportunities.