You are here
- National Developer seeking Analyst to join growing team
- High visibility and supporting CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a Dallas based real estate developer of class A retail/mixed use retail projects that has generated consistent returns on investments for their clients and investors. With multiple development projects ranging large to small, each project gives the opportunity for growth in various points of the real estate cycle allowing investors to reach their maximum investment potential.
Newly created Real Estate Development Analyst will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types: office, multifamily, retail and mixed-use real estate. The Real Estate Development Analyst will perform property level strategic planning, quarterly and annual budgeting and reforecasts, and provide oversight of third-party operating partners and leasing teams. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing funds, assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets
While not an entry level position, this role is intended for an experienced Analyst with 1-3 years of experience.
What's on Offer
Strong salary plus bonus.