You are here
Administrative Assistant to the Marketing Department
- Work for a globally recognized luxury beauty brand!
- Administrative role with career progression opportunites into marketing.
About Our Client
My client are a global beauty brand, recognized for their sophistication, poise and elegance. With innovative, on trend yet timeless products, they are a true market leader. Due to growth in the North American business, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join the New York office supporting the passionate and entrepreneurial Marketing team!
Responsibilities associated with this role will include but not be limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and booking conference rooms;
- Coordinating extensive domestic and international travel;
- Processing expense reports and invoices;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and utilizing Excel;
- Answering and screening calls; and
- Managing unique projects and the set-up of team building events and workshops.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will possess prior experience working in an Administrative Assistant or Junior EA capacity ideally within the retail or luxury goods sector. You will be well versed in utilizing the MS Office Suite and have processed expense reports in past. You will be an engaging, hard-working and proactive individual looking to progress your career within a retail market leader! A genuine desire to work within the Marketing department will also be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work and commitment to this position you will be rewarded with above market compensation and a discretionary annual bonus. Additionally you will enjoy the following:
- Product discounts;
- Summer Fridays!
- Career progression in the direction of Marketing; and
- The opportunity to work for a high profile, incredibly reputable retail beauty brand.