You are here
Administrative Assistant for National Healthcare Company in LI
Administrative Assistant with room for growth!!
Not your average Administrative Assistant role!
About Our Client
A well-established home healthcare company is moving their location to New Hyde Park and is looking to add a new person to the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars for executives
- Provide support to the executive team
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Schedule and book travel arrangements
- Be first point of contact in the office
- Answer phone calls
The Successful Applicant
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Must feel comfortable being the first point of contact in the office
- Must have MS Office experience
- Ability to commute to New Hyde Park
- Keen attention to detail
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team
- Experience supporting executive team is preferred
What's on Offer
This is a genuine growth opportunity with a fast growing company. Brand new position. Benefits provided.