You are here
- Provide administrative support to all Officers and Staff as needed.
- Maintain complete and accurate Company files, books and records.
About Our Client
Michael Page's client, a growing Montgomery County company, is seeking a full-time Entry level administrative assistant to report to the Office manager.
- Perform administrative duties including daily transaction processing for cash and securities transfers, check requests, gifts deposits, routine client information requests and updating client information.
- Manage incoming and outgoing client correspondence and associated internal communications while adhering to document management and retention practices.
- Maintain files and data bases.
- Independently handle certain complex to moderately complex client inquires. Undertake research to respond to client request, take needed action and keep all relevant parties informed. Cover situations that arise when other team members are out of the office.
- Prepare client meeting materials using systems available.
- Open and close accounts.
- Coordinate with operations and other business partners until transactions or matters are resolved to full completion.
- Perform word processing, filing and coping, faxing, mail and independently prepare correspondence.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as required by the position.
- Quarterly reporting, management fee calculations, and billing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in financial services area, preferably in an investment advisory environment.
- Command of Microsoft office and proficiency with various electronic tools and systems to fulfill daily responsibilities, including document management, investment reporting, and transaction processing.
What's on Offer
Immediate start date - great environment - good room for growth - competitive hourly rate