You are here
Administrative Assistant at Real Estate Management Firm
About Our Client
A real estate investment management firm, with the headquarters in New York City. Established over 80 years ago, the firm has grown to operate on a global capacity. The firm has built trustworthy relationships with their investors and are market experts.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Assistant Vice President on various aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Coordinating and ordering supplies for the group, maintaining an exceptional work environment.
- Preparing tax and financial documents and also handling tax files, filing documents, and mail.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials
- Exercising independent judgment in resolving general administrative issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you must possess a Bachelor's Degree and corporate office based administrative experience. It is not required, however industry experience in taxation or real estate will be a fundamental advantage to your success. You will pride yourself on your personal presentation, and exceptional attention to detail. You must be comfortable in exercising independent judgment in resolving general administrative issues. You must be proficient in using MS Office Suite and Outlook.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a reputable and stable environment, you will also have access to growth within the firm. You will be rewarded based on your performance, and you will enjoy a competitive annual salary. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!