You are here
- Seeking Administrative Assistant- Growing Firm
- Contract Opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Maintain appointment calendar and schedule meetings.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and respond to request for information.
- Process travel and expense reports.
- Type letters and Word documents.
- Modify Excel spreadsheets.
- Distribute documents to organization.
- Maintain general files.
- Reconcile Corporate Credit Card Account.
- Submit building and computer work orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- High school or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related administrative experience.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well organized with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excel and tech-savvy.
- Detail oriented.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation.
- Contract Opportunity.