You are here
Looking for upbeat and proactive Admin
Organized and quick-paced Assistant needed
About Our Client
Our client has over 150 retail shops across the United States, and more than 70 shops internationally. Their products are sold worldwide on every continent. They have been in the industry for over 60 years, and a top seller in high-end stores including, Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus.
- Manage active calendars. Ensure execs are prepared for & well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities, following up appropriately. Research companies and contacts if necessary.
- Create & manage documents and presentations in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Keep contacts up to date and handy (Outlook).
- Run errands as needed - coffee, lunch, pick-ups, deliveries, etc.
- Arrange/coordinate travel and accommodations. Create itineraries with travel & meeting information. Communicate any business & personal travel schedules to Operations Manager.
- Gather reports / presentations from others
- Submit & handle all documents in need of Execs signature, determine priority based on timing. Ensure all are signed in a timely manner.
- Track, reconcile and prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
- Handle personal and other matters as requested.
- Work alongside other executive assistants and cover if necessary.
- Minor tasks for Executives' teams
- Be available during non-office hours to provide assistance ( as needed ).
- Report to Operations Manager with any questions, concerns, purchase needs and approved business purchases.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years related work experience as well as a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to translate data into action plans or specific goals
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively both written and oral
- Ability to build successful working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high priority and high profile tasks while ensuring established deadlines are met
- Ability to influence and collaborate with key business partners
- Strong decision making and problem solving capabilities; systematically analyze complex problems and deliver succinct recommendations that are often time-sensitive
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Highly proactive with a strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Strong calendar management skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as other web based programs
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Stability and Growth in an Expanding Company