You are here
Excellent, fast growing company and branch
Global company, well known, well respected within the industry
About Our Client
- Large global company - over 60 locations and 30 countries
- Well respected company with excellent success record within the industry
- Philadelphia considered one of the quickest growing branches
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's preferred
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in a fast paced environment handling multiple projects at a time
- Ability to adapt to situations and maintain and organizational outlook
- Outlook proficiency a must, basic MS PowerPoint and Excel skills a plus
The Successful Applicant
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for high level principals
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements.
- Organize space planning.
- Plan and organize events
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package
- FULLY paid Medical and Dental benefits package
- Retirement fund percentage match
- End of Year Bonus
- Smart-Casual dress code
- Great work/life balance
- Excellent growth in a phenomenal company within a growing branch