You are here
Build a Career in Mutual Banking
Seeking Administrative Assistant with Office Management Skills
About Our Client
With over 50 years of experience, my client is an international leader in finance and takes pride in providing excellent service. They have extensive experience in full-service banking and have grossed billions in revenue. They are currently seeking an experienced, organized Administrative Assistant who is detail-oriented and excited to showcase their office management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet and greet all incoming guests
- Manage all incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member
- Coordinate internal / external meetings and conference calls as well as calendar scheduling
- Prioritize meeting requests and related logistics
- Order the inventory of both office supplies and pantry requests
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Prepare outgoing mail to be sent out each evening
- Maintain presentation of all meeting and communal rooms in the office
- Responsible for general assistant duties such as copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Provide additional support as needed to the Office Manager
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must have at least 1 years' experience in a corporate setting, ideally within Financial Services. Microsoft Office proficiency is a requirement.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full benefit package (health, vision, dental) and 401K upon permanent conversion
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 company holidays
- The opportunity to work with a driven, hardworking team