You are here
Stunning offices with views of Central Park!
Highly reputable Financial Services Firm!
About Our Client
Centered in the heart of Midtown, Manhattan, this international firm is known as a leading investment bank. With a strong global network, vast market knowledge and efficiency, this bank has no limitations.
Your role will involve:
- Maintain calendar- travel, meetings, etc.
- Manage phone and email correspondence
- Prepare highly confidential agreements
- Update system database
- Maintain office and boardrooms
- Manage all shipments in and out of office
- Greet clients
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate for this role will need to be:
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial services
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What's on Offer
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Health, dental, life, disability and retirement plans