You are here
Great opportunity to achieve new heights in a financial services career
Global Firm looking to hire an engaging and talented Administrative Assistant
About Our Client
Headquartered in New York City, my client is a global investment firm that specializes in a range of financial services from investment advising and banking to insurance. Located in over 20 cities around the world, the company has brought in over $200 billion in asset management due to its exceptional ability to think in an innovative manner while creating longstanding relationships with all of their partners. They are looking to hire an engaging and highly talented Administrative Assistant who is looking to challenge themselves creatively.
- Reporting directly to high level members of the team and assisting with their day-to-day needs
- Responsible for all incoming phone, fax & email inquiries
- Greet and check in all guests and clients
- Coordinates internal / external meetings and conference calls as well as prepping meeting materials and organizing all logistics
- Manage scheduling website, calendar oversight and assist coordinating all travel arrangements
- Maintain facility as it relates to office supply orders, office equipment and maintenance
- Make copies, fax or scan documents, send packages, etc.
- Executive administrative duties: filing, mail management, product research, etc.
- Posting for career, brokerage and internship opportunities
- Upkeep presentation of all meeting and communal rooms in the office
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must exercise good judgment and demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills. Must have keen eye for detail and be able to handle multiple projects and a heavy work flow with little supervision. Successful candidates will have experience interacting with senior level executives and problem-solver mentality in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
5 to 7 years related administrative experience a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full benefit package (health, vision, dental) and 401K upon permanent offer
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 company holidays
- The opportunity to excel as an office liaison at a top investment firm