You are here
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
About Our Client
Established approximately 6 years ago as a FINRA registered broker dealer to provide the third-party research of its parent, our client services to US Institutional Investors pursuant to a 15a-6 Agreement. Additionally, they have recently expanded their activities to include U.S. domestic securities trading and execution via their New York based trading desk. Our client proudly adopts the same principles as its parent group and is committed to building long term relationships with its clients based on high levels of integrity, independence and quality of service.
- Provide core administrative support to Trading, Finance, & Compliance
- Extensive planning, booking and coordinating domestic & international travel - Including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car service arrangements, and travel directions as needed
- Handle a broad range of duties from day-to-day operational activities, scheduling meetings and correspondence, coordinating conference rooms, conference call lines, and phone management
- Scheduling/ calendar management
- Ad-hoc tasks for team, such as printing & binding presentations, coordinating client dinners, etc.
- Create, maintain, coordinate travel & meeting schedules
- Receive, review, and track expenses and submit for payment. May create and track invoices.
- Processing invoices and assisting the finance department with data entry
- Liaising with the international offices regarding scheduling, events and client administration re-quests
- Providing support to any other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Serve as the central point of contact for Chicago office; managing the day-to-day operations and serve as the main go-to for office related tasks
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets
- Coordinate with Sales Assistants on any overlapping schedules (travel, conferences, roadshows, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 to 4 years within office administration
- Financial background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Committed, accurate, detail-oriented and dedicated individual
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Flexible, with a pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Experience with Concur travel & expenses a plus
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the opportunity to be a part of large growing organization with huge growth potential. With 12 new hires in the last year, they are rapidly expanding their team, and expect to do twice that in 2016. The position will compensate a competitive base salary, full benefits, and a discretionary bonus.