You are here
Aerospace Sr. Quality Engineer
- AS9100 experience required
- Ceramics experience preferred; engineering degree required
About Our Client
Our client is a is a global manufacturer dedicated to the aerospace and medical device industries. They are located in southern, MA and are forecasting to hit record high sales this year. This is an opportunity for an Aerospace Quality Engineer to join a strong quality team with tremendous opportunities for learning and development, and growing within the organization.
The Sr. Quality Engineer will:
- Perform analytical investigations and develop root cause for non-conformances and deviations as identified through scrap analysis, NCMRs and RMAs.
- Responsible for maintaining CAPA database.
- Responsible for internal quality audits per ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 9100 and ISO 13485.
- Create validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ) execute protocols and document reports when required. Assist in DOEs, ANOVA and other analytical methods to optimize processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- ASQ-CQE Certification is desirable, but not required.
- AS9100 experience
- Permanent Resident or US Citizen
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Learning and development opportunities
- Growth within the organization
- Work/life balance