You are here
Aggregate Plant Maintenance Manager
Manage all fixed plant maintenance operations
Train and develop employees on maintenance practices
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Aggregate business that is seeing a lot of growth at the moment.
As the Aggregate Plant Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Effectively oversee the development and coordination of preventative and predictive maintenance programs for fixed plant equipment
- Will take an active role in establishing a culture that supports safety. Ensures a safe work environment and compliance with all federal, state and company regulatory policies and procedures
- Plan and direct the daily operations for maintenance personnel
- Train and develop employees on maintenance practices.
- Coordinate maintenance projects, service work, and repairs to ensure proper utilization and maintenance of all plant equipment so that costs and downtime are minimized and all equipment is available when needed.
- Ensures utilization of company processes for reporting, monitoring, and tracking of production and maintenance activities.
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment and repair to processing equipment.
The Successful Applicant
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or management operations.
- 2 to 5 years of management experience, as well as familiarity with production, equipment, maintenance or quality control.
- Proficient knowledge of MSHA safety requirements.
- Working experience in the Aggregate Industry
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive base salary along with a bonus plan and a car allowance.