You are here
Allocation and Inventory Control Planner, E-Commerce
Allocation and Inventory Planner at a leading Japanese Retail Organization
With some of the most prestigious and popular brands
About Our Client
My client is a leading global Japanese retail holding company that manufacturs, designs, and sells clothing under eight main brands. With global sales of over 1 trillion dollars, my client is looking to expand and continue flourishing in the retail space.
For the Allocation and Inventory Planner at a leading Japanese Retail Organization, this individual will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize sales including perfect in stocks.
- Ensure seasonal items are on-site immediately at the same time as inventory availability. Place orders for both seasonal and replenishment product buys.
- Review and analyze selling and manage product inventory for the E-Commerce site.
- Closely work with Merchandising, Logistics and Warehouse partners to plan allocation strategies.
- Manage replenishment plans to ensure that sales are optimized, and make recommendations to better support the business.
- Cross-functional partner supporting efforts of the Digital Marketing and Site Merchandising teams.
- Create and manage any exception-based reporting for any items with no sales.
- Interact with business leaders to support global initiatives to grow the business.
- Partner with customer service center to ensure quick resolution of any product issues and ensuring that customer service is up to speed with business needs.
The Successful Applicant
For the Allocation and Inventory Planner at a leading Japanese Retail Organization, this individual will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Merchandising/Retail, Finance, or similar.
- 3-5 year of experience in allocation, planning or merchandising capacity.
- High level of experience and proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Demandware knowledge a plus.
- Basic understanding of Retail Math (sales, gross margin, GMROI, WOH)
- Excellent analytical and mathematical proficiency with strong business and financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills. Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
What's on Offer
- Competive Base Salary
- Discounts off products in all brands under the holding company
- Summer Fridays
- Free trip to Japan yearly