You are here
AML Analyst I
Highlight your transaction monitoring skills within a large international bank.
Join a growing team of AML Consultants and be recognized for high production.
About Our Client
This client is an established and prestigious international bank located in New York.
AML Analyst I Responsibilities:
- Conduct transaction monitoring
- Perform in depth investigations of potentially suspicious activity
- Review wire activity for fraud
- Open cases, document investigative steps and attach files and documents used in the investigation
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for AML Analyst I:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years of AML experience
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act and BSA/AML regulatory requirements
- Master of time management and consistency
- Proven investigative and analytic skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills-both written and verbal
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate based upon experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.