You are here
Exciting opportunity to join a team of AML consultants in Midtown Manhattan
Open-ended contract assignment allowing for professional development and growth
About Our Client
Our client is a large foreign bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan.
The AML Analyst will be joining a team of consultants in Midtown Manhattan, who are responsible for reviewing transactions, identifying suspicious activity, and escalating cases for further review. These individuals must have a solid understanding of AML and counter terrorist financing, as the work flow is all transaction monitoring based. Furthermore, strong writing skills are imperative, as responsibilities including fully dispositioning alerts and cases. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) in support of policies and procedures.
- Drafting and completing comprehensive summaries of findings, detailing reasons for escalation/clearing.
- Providing coverage for AML compliance monitoring, CIP, KYC and OFAC.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years of direct AML experience
- Filtering experience preferred
- Knowledgeable of Banking, USA Patriot Act, BSA requirements and other regulatory trends
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines quickly, but in a team setting
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.