You are here
A compliance opportunity with a bulge bracket financial institution
An opportunity to work for a top tier bank in Jacksonville
About Our Client
A premier investment bank.
- Conduct initial analysis and assessment of alerts generated from system-generated alerts and cases using internal/external research tools
- Conduct manual reviews/special investigations including but not limited to 314(a)/314(b) investigations, Grand Jury Subpoenas, Law Enforcement requests, negative media, and fraud.
- Take ownership of individual cases using appropriate case management tools and techniques to progress in order to meet timescales for alert investigation processing
- Accurately document supporting evidence for alert/case closure or SAR filing.
- Participate and assist in miscellaneous projects and tasks as requested by the Management team
The Successful Applicant
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
- 4+ years of AML Compliance and Bank Secrecy Act experience
- 2+ years of research and/or investigations including Fraud, AML
- 2+ years of Microsoft office applications and Internet search tools
- 2+ years of case management recording
What's on Offer
A competitive market salary with benefits.