You are here
- Seeking AML consultant to join team in Washington, D.C.
- Experience with transaction monitoring and escalating reports
About Our Client
The client is a prestigious risk management firm located in Washington, D.C.
The AML Consultant will be joining a pre-existing team in Washington, D.C. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing transactions, identifying suspicious activity, and escalating cases for further review.
- Conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) investigations in support of policies and procedures.
- Providing coverage for AML compliance monitoring, CIP, and KYC
- Drafting and completing comprehensive summaries of findings for case closure
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for AML Consultant:
- 1-5 years of Compliance related experience
- Knowledgeable of financial services, USA Patriot Act, BSA requirements and other regulatory trends
- Experienced in conducting enhanced due diligence
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines quickly, but in a team setting
- CAMS certification preferred
- Hard working attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate based on experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.