You are here
- AML Consultants Needed for a Growing Team
- Workflow in Midtown Manhattan with Large Foreign Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a large foreign bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan.
The AML Investigator will be joining a pre-existing team of consultants in Manhattan, who are responsible for reviewing transactions, identifying suspicious activity, and escalating cases for further review. These individuals must have a solid understanding of AML and counter terrorist financing, as the work flow is all transaction monitoring based. Furthermore, strong writing skills are imperative, as responsibilities including fully dispositioning alerts and cases. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) investigations in support of policies and procedures.
- Providing coverage for AML compliance monitoring, CIP, KYC and OFAC.
- Drafting and completing comprehensive summaries of findings detailing reasons for escalation.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years of Compliance related experience
- Strong experience in AML transaction monitoring
- Knowledgeable of Banking, USA Patriot Act, BSA requirements and other regulatory trends
- Proficient in reviewing and clearing AML surveillance alerts
- Experienced in conducting enhanced due diligence
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines quickly, but in a team setting
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.