You are here
- Seeking AML Compliance Professionals for Prestigious Firm - Temp to Perm!
- 2-3 Years of Relevant AML Experience Needed
About Our Client
Prestigious financial consultancy firm specialized in providing regulatory advisory services.
The AML Investigator (s) must possess 2-3 years of AML experience, as job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting transaction monitoring
- Detecting potentially suspicious/unusual activity related to money laundering and/or terrorist financing
- Completing comprehensive narratives and escalating findings for further review
- Conducting EDD on new and existing clients
- Drafting/filing SARs when necessary
The Successful Applicant
The AML Investigator (s): (Cleveland, OH)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of AML experience required
- Knowledge of BSA, US Patriot Act and all relevant regulatory requirements
- Excellent writing abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Independent contributor, but able to successfully work in a team environment
- Banking experience preferred
- CAMS certification preferred
What's on Offer
Temp to perm, competitive hourly rate and benefits offered through Michael Page.