You are here
Seeking AML Investigator for a long term contract opportunity
Contract compliance position located in the heart of Manhattan
About Our Client
Our client is a large international bank located in Manhattan, NY.
The AML Investigator will be responsible for:
- Performing transaction monitoring on intermediary and domestic wire transactions
- Conducting enhanced due diligence on new and existing clients
- Vetting new clients through KYC investigations
- Investigating reg flagged alerts and intermediary wires
- Escalating suspicious activity findings for further review
- Preparing and drafting SAR narratives
- Liaising with different business units to ensure the bank is complying with all US Laws and Regulations
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the AML Investigator position should have:
- 6 months + AML/BSA/KYC/OFAC Compliance experience in Financial Services
- Experience in conducting AML investigations including EDD reviews, transaction monitoring, wire investigations, SAR drafting etc.
- Strong working knowledge of AML/BSA Laws and Regulations
- Language skills are a plus: Mandarin or Spanish
What's on Offer
The AML Investigator will be compensated a competitive hourly rate plus benefits offered through Michael Page.