You are here
AML OFAC Compliance Senior Associate
Grow professionally within a fast-paced and challenging business environment
Gain significant exposure to largest financial market in the world, the FX marke
About Our Client
Our client is a critical part of the day-to-day operations of the FX market. Through innovation, they became a well-established and integral part of the financial market, and as such, they have built a dynamic workplace with a skilled, high-caliber team.
Key responsibilities of the AML OFAC Compliance Senior Associate are:
- Database administration
- Provide data analysis and develop reports. Maintain existing reports and streamline/optimize to reduce error rates and improve overall accuracy. Create control measures to improve data integrity and security of frequently used reports.
- Conduct OFAC sanctions screening and AML investigations; update sanctions screening lists; manage the bi-weekly 314(a) FinCEN process.
- Complete various internal reports and escalate findings, as needed, to senior management.
- Conduct KYC due diligence, data mining and research as directed by more senior members of the Compliance team, as needed. Prepare analysis in exercising professional discretion.
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries related to the submission of new third party funds.
- Records Information Management / Relationship Management
- Obtain annual AML documentation and required Compliance Questionnaires from members; track status of outstanding requests, respond to member inquiries, liaise with Relationship Management, and report results to senior management.
- Act as the gatekeeper for all processes related to RIM, including implementation and management for Compliance Division matters related to the SharePoint application.
- Ad-hoc projects/data analysis/new initiatives as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its functions is essential, specifically, data mining, data import/export, working with delimited files, models and macros.
- Visual Basic for Excel.
- Exposure or knowledge of mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds or other money pools.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 Years of experience in financial services.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor's Degree, Baccalaureate, GCE, or equivalent.
- CAMS certification. Otherwise, the applicant will need to be willing to pass the CAMS certification within six months of hire.
What's on Offer