You are here
AML Professional Consultant - Travel Required
- AML Transaction Monitoring Project with SAR writing
- Travel required, flights and hotel paid for, competitive hourly compensation
About Our Client
A premier management consulting firm working on a large AML project for a global investment bank.
You will be responsible for reviewing transactions that have passed through the bank and been flagged for suspicious money laundering activity. In your review, you will need to determine whether or not to file a SAR report or NFA report.
The Successful Applicant
The proper AML Investigator will have:
* Several years of AML work experience; ideally previous project experience.
* CAMS preferred but not required.
* Exceptional writing skills
* Exceptional AML analytical skills
* Ability to travel for several consecutive weeks without issue.
* Ability to cover living expenses for 1-2 weeks before being reimbursed.
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate + OT + Lodging & Travel Expenses covered