You are here
Opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing firm.
Strong AML/BSA Investigators needed.
About Our Client
This client is a prestigious international bank located in Miami, Florida.
AML/BSA Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conduct transaction monitoring
- Perform in depth investigations of potentially suspicious activity
- Review wire activity for fraud
- Open cases, document investigative steps and attach files and documents used in the investigation
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications for AML/BSA Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 2-5 years of AML/BSA experience
- Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act and BSA/AML regulatory requirements
- Master of time management and consistency
- Proven investigative and analytic skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills-both written and verbal
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized
- Language skills preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate based upon experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.