You are here
Analyst / AVP Basel III Reg Capital
- Interesting role interfacing with Risk and Finance.
- Wide range of exposure
About Our Client
My client is a top Investment Bank located in New York looking for a Analyst / AVP Basel III Reg Capital.
- Enhanced prudential standards (EPS) covering corporate governance, risk based capital and leverage requirements, and capital and liquidity planning
- Ability to produce Standardized Basel III Specific Market Risk charge for the Trading Book position, including SSFA approach for the securitized product
- Ability to produce projected Risk Weighted Assets to satisfy the Comprehensive Capital Adequacy and Review (CCAR) reporting requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of subject matter expertise in US Bank regulatory capital reporting (Call Report, FR Y-9C, FRY14)
- 4+ years knowledge of Federal Reserve Bank Basel II.5/III regulatory Capital requirements
- 4+ years of knowledge of Federal Reserve Bank leverage ratio requirements (Basel I and III)
What's on Offer
The Analyst / AVP Basel III Reg Capital will offer a competitive base + bonus compensation structure