You are here
Analyst - Investment Management Firm
Investment Management Firm in Orange County looking to hire immediately!
Global firm with $40M AUM and presence in USA, UK and Asia-Pac
About Our Client
My client has over 20 years' experience in private market investments, represented in over 40 funds of funds, 70 different accounts, and over $40million in Assets Under Management (AUM). The company is entirely partner owned, and manages capital for the world's most prominent financial institutions, governmental entities, as well as corporate and public pension plans.
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Superior data management and research skills
- Ability to think both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Detail-oriented and the ability to complete assignments under tight deadlines
The Successful Applicant
- A BA/BS with demonstrated coursework in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or related subjects
- Experience with financial modeling & market research skills
- Internship or full-time work experience in finance, accounting, business
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts and activities
- Work independently as well as within a team
What's on Offer
Competitive base pay, bonus paid out twice a year, full health care and dental.