You are here
- Risk Analyst position in NY, New York.
- Great opportunity at a leading financial services company.
About Our Client
Financial Services firm located in New York, NY.
The Analyst-Liquidity Risk will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Manager on a daily basis to manage and prioritize many competing tasks.
- Working with current team members to familiarize themselves with the current operational procedures and reports.
- Design and execute appropriate user acceptance test (UAT) plans and test cases.
- Maintain a detailed issues log in line with bank's practice.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to management.
- Support the manager during implementation to transfer knowledge to current team members.
The Successful Applicant
Analyst-Liquidity Risk profile:
- Previous software testing experience is essential.
- Previous Algo experience is an asset.
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Documents.
- Good Knowledge of software development life cycle and software transition projects.
- Prior experience in a financial sector and familiarity with banking terminology is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate for the Analyst-Liquidity Risk. Possibility for a permanent conversion.