You are here
Analyst - Music Industry, Business Development
Music industry leader seeks Financial Analyst to start immediately
Incredible growth opportunity and earning potential
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Music Industry, that has been consistently awarded for their innovative and top-tier performance. This firm boasts an impressive portfolio of artists and labels, offering them both marketing and distribution services, allowing them to truly take ownership of their material.
This role will be responsible for:
- Streamlining processes and assisting in Business Development.
- Building financial models, perform financial valuations and conduct industry research
- Work closely with Senior Management to prepare board presentations
- Evaluating acquisitions, deal structures and the signing of bands and artists.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or similar.
- Proven analysis skills and ability to perform valuations and cash flow analysis.
- Ability to support in acquisition deals and engage new clients.
- Strong communication skills and be a team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive pay commensurate upon experience.