You are here
Analyst needed for Movie Studio in New York!
- Movie Studio in NYC is looking to add on a Analyst!
- Prior Movie/Entertainment industry experience a must.
About Our Client
Movie Studio with a plethora of different platforms is seeking an Analyst to cover not only Financial Analysis but assist with other departments as well!
As the Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare daily local cash position for the US and follow up bank transactions
- Keep track of checks issued pending of debit
- Assure payments are applied correctly to minimize differences in Bank Rec
- Forecast and monitor the area's goals.
- Support the area's management in tasks such as: bank queries, expenses analysis and vendor analysis.
- Get involved in the creation of new tools for Treasury Reg. Dep.
- Cooperate with the implementation of a finance reporting and internal control system.
The Successful Applicant
As the Analyst, your background will consist of:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A quick learner with a strong professional curiosity and exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Maintain flexibility in a fast paced environment and continuously evolve to meet changing business needs.
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to remain focused and work with limited supervision, perform well under pressure, manages
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package + Benefits