You are here
Analyst (non-external audit) - Consulting Firm
- Boston based
- Non-Audit based Consulting
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized consulting firm that specializes on non-audit related CPA consulting assignments. Their firm is made up entirely of ex-Big 4 CPAs but they focus on areas outside of external audit. They are a highly commercial and entrepreneurial firm who offer extremely competitive remuneration packages and incentives, along with the traditional career progression opportunities that can be expected from a large public accounting firm.
We are in search of people who are looking to redefine their career trajectories - in a way that aligns with their big-picture goals and lifestyle needs. They quickly appreciate our steady stream of challenging projects, a collegial environment where they can continually grow and evolve, and the opportunity to make more of an impact in their daily work.
Our consultants work as part of a team with other ex-Big 4 professionals and client management on all facets of the engagements, including: analyzing financial information, interviewing client management, identifying key issues, report writing, participating in meetings and developing a strong relationship with client management.
The consulting assignments are varied in nature and you are able to drive you career in the direction that you choose. As you become a specialist in your subject matter and client base, you are able to progress up through the ranks from Consultant to Managing Director level.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA (Big 4 experience essential)
- 2 to 5 years experience in public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable
- High energy with commitment to quality client service
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive performance related bonus scheme (paid twice a year)
- Strict 40 hour working week
- Paid overtime
- Profit sharing on assignments originated.