You are here
Great opportunity at a global investment bank.
Hands on experience in Market Risk, Capital Markets and Derivatives.
About Our Client
Capital Markets arm of a global leading investment bank located in midtown New York, NY.
Key Responsibilities of the Analyst/Associate-Market Risk:
- Responsible for managing the daily operation of the Market Risk Group.
- Tying out trading position with risk.
- Processing end-of-day VaR.
- Processing risk reports.
- Providing regular and ad-hoc analysis of risk data.
- Setting risk limits and reporting on breaches.
The Successful Applicant
Skills required for the Analyst/Associate-Market Risk:
- Proven analytical/quantitative ability.
- Advanced Excel and some VBA skills is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Desire to learn about capital markets and products.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player and self motivated.
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate in the Financial Services industry.