You are here
AP Property Accountant
- Accounts Payable Property Accountant for a growing Real Estate developer
- Opportuntity to join an exciting firm with a lot of growth potential
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a growing multifamily development firm who are seeking a highly experience Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing Property Accounting team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts payable specialist to join an exciting, growing real estate development firm.
The AP Specialist will need to have a strong background in accounting within a real estate and property management firm. You will be responsible for the full cycle Accounts Payable for multiple properties throughout Austin and be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships with vendors.
Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Initiating payments for management fees
- Look after, forecast and budget for monthly utilities and other vendor payments.
- Maintain and build up new and existing relationships with external vendors identifying the best value for money for the business.
- liaise with internal stakeholders within the accounting team delivering on specific accounts payable metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- reconcile vendor statements
- review invoices and ensure appropriate documentation of invoices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful AP Specialist must come form a real estate and property management background. Alongside this you must posses:
- Minimum of 1 -3years AP property Accountancy experience
- Strong understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- experience working in a multifamily and or commercial real estate property management firm
- Experience using Yardi, Excel and Quickbooks (all essential)
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a highly attractive package including a competitive hourly salary and benefits.