You are here
Application Delivery & Support Consultant (Full-Time)
- Focus on SAP VC, MDM and MM
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture
About Our Client
Manufacturing and Technology
- Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture from a global perspective to achieve the best possible solution for dorma+kaba which results in a minimum of systems and a maximum of efficiency
- Act as a proactive business partner to the business, identifying and consulting IT and process innovations to the dorma+kaba business functions.
- Implement group strategic business application projects.
- Use global standards to achieve simplicity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Enable and motivate the business organization to deliver a maximum of global standards.
- Closely work with Segments and HQ functions to ensure that business solutions are aligned.
- Enable all entities and employees to conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct.
- Managing support issues within a Global Service Delivery Organization as 2nd and 3rd-Level.
- Support and maintenance with focus on variant configuration, master data management and materials management.
The Successful Applicant
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, Customizing and Rollouts (5-10 years)
- Project Management skills, especially in ERP Rollouts (5-10 years)
- International experience (Group / Regional function)
- Desired experience in one or more of the following general business applications (MS Sharepoint, Saleforce, eCommerce)
- University degree (IT or Business Administration) or similar experience
- Desired SAP Consulting certificate
What's on Offer
Negotiable base salary + bonus + benefits