You are here
Our client is a expnentially growing company near Providence.
The team is looking for an entry level Application Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader for a specific application for the Aerospace and Defense & Medical Device Industries. With cutting edge products, this company is paving the way in its industry. As such, they are growing rapidly within the engineering team and looking to add a highly skilled Process Engineer to their team south of Boston.
The Application Engineer's responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Be the subject matter expert in Process Improvement and Manufacturing
- Work with Customers/Sales for Technical Solutions
- Prepare automation project scope and project cost estimates
- Create project documentation and participate in customer interaction
- Implement software designs in compliance with engineering principles, company standards and contract requirements
- Ensure conformance to industry design standards
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
The Application Engineer should possess:
- B.S. in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical or Chemical)
- 2+ years of Engineering experience, within a Applications/Process/Sales Engineering role.
- Heat exchange and materials at high temperatures preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation structure
- Unique opportunity in a start up company
- Highly innovative and collaborative
- Key leadership member spearheading company