You are here
AR Billing Accounting Manager - Construction
Timberline/ SAGE 300 Experience Absolutely Essential
Work closely with CFO and Accounting Manager
About Our Client
The AR Billing Accounting Manager - Construction will work for a leading site development, utilities and building contractor that was founded in Harford County, Maryland. This company works projects all around the Mid Atlantic region. If interested, please read the job description and apply.
- Customer contract set-up
- AIA Contract document management and billing
- Work closely with Project Managers and VP-Project Management
- Collections and customer follow-up
- Cash Receipts
- Banking transaction postings
- Lien waiver follow up
- Other duties may be assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or associated Business topic.
- Three or more years of accounting experience with a mid to large size company in construction or real estate industry
- Experience in Construction Management preferred
- Sage Timberline (Construction and Real Estate 300) and/or HCSS software system experience essential.
What's on Offer
The AR Billing Accounting Manager - Construction will enjoy the following:
- Base Salary
- 401K plan
- Health Insurance
- Additional coaching and training.If interested, please apply.
If interested, please apply.