You are here
AR Manager **IMMEDIATE OPENING**
Fast moving opportunity!
A chance to gain experience within a well-established Beauty company!
About Our Client
My client is a well established, fast-paced company that is dedicated to the transformation of iconic global beauty brands.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting department's goals.
- Monitor processing of invoices.
- Ensure timely collection of payments.
- Conduct credit checks.
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law.
- Support Accounts Receivable Clerks on a daily basis and train new team members.
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Team management and negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor.
What's on Offer