You are here
Architectural Sales Representative
Quarterly bonus opportunities
Industry leading base salary plus bonuses and benefits
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer of a complete line of light gauge steel framing products and accessories for the drywall industry. They specialize in providing top of the line cold-molded frames to exclusive clientele. They are seeking an Architectural Sales Representative to cover the Southeastern Region of the United States.
- Utilizing product specific solutions to the architectural community
- Meeting with clients in person, via phone conference, and other technical methods in order to educate consumers on the technical aspects of products.
- Establishing new business through specifications and the architectural community
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year technical degree (emphasis on architecture preferred)
- Ability to travel 25-30%
- 5-8 years experience selling into Architecture, Industrial and Commercial Construction Industries
- Experience hunting new Business and maintaining high dollar key accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Non-commissioned salary plus comprehensive benefits packages, continuous education and product training, 401k matching, and company car.