You are here
Area Sales Manager
- Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industr
- Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
About Our Client
Enz was established in 1985 and is renowned for providing high quality and innovative solutions for the surface, drain and pipe cleaning industry. It's a family owned company. They are global market leaders in more than 50 countries around the world and working with more than 200 partners.
Their diverse product range is 100% manufactured in Switzerland and is considered the highest quality within their industry. Enz customers benefit from excellent service including training and advice from their highly skilled salesforce, great availability of products and rapid delivery times.
Enz Group cleaning applications include:
- Surface and pipe cleaning
- Clearing of roots, debris, concrete, loose rubble stone, sand/ gravel, sludge deposits, etc
- Surface, tube and pipe cleaning
- Heat exchanger, Petrochemical & Oil Industry, Sugar and Shipyards
Enz product range includes:
- Standard and rotating nozzles
- Chain scrapers and milling cutters
- Surface cleaning nozzles
- Tube cleaning nozzles
- Pipe cleaning nozzles
This is very much a solution led sales process where you will provide a tailored individual solution to the customer in order to most effectively resolve their particular problem.
The objectives for the Sales Manager include:
Manage customers in a specific area:
- Manage the installed base and recruit new key accounts
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Do product demonstrations
Manage partners in a specific area:
- Do co-selling with the partners
- Increase the share of wallet of each partner and customer
Do business development:
- Manage a target in a specific sales area
- Participate in road shows and exhibitions
- Get customer and market feedback to drive product innovation
- Give training for customer and partners
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will ideally come from a relevant mechanical technical environment and have a successful track record in technical sales. Have more than 15 years of sales & marketing experience.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to sell in a consultative manner and who have managed direct customers within the UK. Industrial B2B sales experience is essential.
You will have outstanding communication skills to enable effective relationships with a diverse range of customers and internal stakeholders. An technical mechanical background is a must. Degree level ideally.
The jobholder will be home office based and will need to be flexible as he / she will be required to travel extensively across the UK. Occasional visits to their head office in Switzerland will also be required.
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful applicant and this will include a bonus scheme to reward good results.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.