You are here
Asset Management Analyst - Hospitality
- Global Real Estate Private Equity Firm
- Leader in the hospitality sector and growing their portfolio
About Our Client
Dallas area real estate investment management firm. The firm has a diverse portfolio of assets but this role will support their hospitality assets.
Newly created Asset Management Analyst position working directly with the VP of Asset Management at this Dallas-area commercial real estate investment firm. Work with the operations and acquisition team members in the management of equity and debt opportunities for the company. The Analyst will support the VP of Asset Management in gathering asset level data for hospitality investments, which will be used to generate investment reports for the investment committee. Other duties:
- Work with Portfolio Managers in collection of asset level data
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Evaluating credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved
- Assist in the annual preparation of operating budgets, business plans, and marketing plans for each asset.
- Assist with performance tracking and reporting to clients/investors
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend approval or decline
- Perform real estate market research and facilitate decision support for new ventures
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree such as MBA or Masters in Real Estate preferred. Candidates should have at least 2-5 years of experience in a similar real estate investment/asset management role. Ability to create and/or manipulate complex financial models required - strong Excel skills assumed. Knowledge of the hospitality sector/vertical would be a huge plus.
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary plus bonus