You are here
Asset Management Analyst
Austin area Real Estate Private Equity
Fantastic opportuntity to join a growing organisaton
About Our Client
Our client is a Austin based real estate private equity firm that has generated consistent returns on investments for their clients and investors. With multiple investment programs ranging from core to opportunistic, each program gives the opportunity for growth in various points of the real estate cycle.
Our client is currently seeking a real estate focused candidate to join their team as an asset management analyst in a entry / junior level position.
Newly created Real Estate Asset Management Analyst will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across several asset types: office, senior/student housing, multifamily, hotel, retail and mixed-use real estate. The Real Estate Asset Management Analyst will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA nice to have.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets - multifamily, senior living, student housing, mixed-use retail all preferred.
What's on Offer
Fantastic package that includes base salary, benefits and strong bonus