You are here
Asset Management - Portfolio Administration/Client Service
Tier 1 Asset Management Firm with $18B+ AUM
Midtown Manhattan - New York City
About Our Client
Tier 1 Asset Management Firm with $18B+ AUM located in New York City.
- Assist clients, responding to their requests - cash and securities transfers, account information, website access, etc.
- Communicate with team and others in the firm on an ongoing basis concerning all client related matters.
- Interface with client custodians, accountants and attorneys.
- Maintain client information on internal systems.
- Work closely with custodians and internal operations to ensure accuracy of security set-up, cost basis, holdings, and other account information
- Review accounts monthly or quarterly, as needed, for adequate cash balances to cover fees, tax payments, income distributions, including Capital Calls and Private Equity distributions.
- Assist in the preparations on client meeting material.
- Organize new account paperwork, advisory and custodial, for client signature.
- Create and maintain client reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience in Finance industry is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, Excellent Word and Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Advent APX is a plus
- Highly organized, detail oriented, good follow up and communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits