You are here
High profile Real Estate Investment Firm
Join a team of A+ Real Estate Asset Management professionals
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a leading real estate investment firm who are recruiting for their growing Asset Management team. Our client is looking for a highly experienced real estate professional to join their team as an Associate, Asset Management. The company has a stellar reputation for hiring only the best and the brightest, if you want to join a competitive but supportive work environment then you should apply to this job now!
The Associate, Asset Management will provide overall leadership and regional oversight for the portfolio of diverse office and mixed use retail assets. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work directly with investment teams to review and lead the underwriting of new acquisitions prior to final bid.
- Lead the asset teams to complete renovations, property maintenance and planned preventative work on all properties throughout the region.
- Overall responsibility for executing the final asset plans and ensuring all management and rehabs completed
- Have responsibility for creating, leading and executing annual budgets alongside financial teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams - Portfolio Manager, Investment/Acquisitions, Finance etc. - to ensure proper reporting and compliance.
- Prepares lease net present value calculations and perform a comparison against budget.
- Provides reporting and analytical support to the corporate finance team and senior management as requested
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years' experience in Asset Management, with a strong preference for candidates with exposure to class A properties, especially office and mixed use.
- BA/BS in Finance, Real Estate or other related field required, with a record of solid academic achievement
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels within and outside the organization
- Strong work ethic with ability to work autonomously or as a team
- Advanced Excel a must
- Sting background and understanding of Asset Management practices including budgets, operations, maintenance and rehab
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary plus excellent bonus potential.