You are here
Asset manager to lead the new development of Mixed use and Commercial Assets
Opportunity to join a growing real estate portfolio within the Houston area
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Real Estate and property management firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset manager to lead the development, property management and leasing of the firms growing Mixed use and Commercial Asset portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience Asset Manager from Mixed Use, Multifamily and or Commercial assets to work directly with the COO and senior management team helping to build and develop a new area of this growing real estate organization
The Asset manager will be responsible for managing the firms growing mixed use asset portfolio from a financial, operational and leasing perspective. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maximizing new asset performance
- Assist and collaborate with Acquisition and development professional managing over the due diligence and underwriting of new and existing assets.
- Liaise with senior management team including COO and Director of Property Management providing support and portfolio overviews on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Manage over the financial performance of all assets
- Provide day to day leadership for lease administration, property management and tenant improvements
- Drive growth in the acquisition of mixed use and commercial retail properties
- Work closely with and develop relationships with brokers throughout Texas.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Asset manager must have a strong track record within the Mixed Use, Multifamily and / or Commercial industry and have been able to build and develop successful relationships with local brokers and property managers.
Alongside this you must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Real Estate or Business related
- 5 - 7 years of Asset management experience
- Strong Financial Analysis and analytical experience including cash flow modelling, budget forecasting, underwriting and due diligence for Mixed Use, Multifamily or Commercial Assets.
- Strong Financial and Operational Asset management experience working closely with brokers, leasing professional and property managers.
- Experience of growing and developing new asset portfolios managing over accounting and property managers alongside this.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes a lucrative base salary and bonus, 401k and health care benefits.