You are here
Opportunity to join a large property management and development firm
Asset management experience needed from Commercial, Retail and Industrial Assets
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a large property management and development firm focusing on commercial, retail and industrial assets throughout Texas that are currently seeking a finance and operation focused Asset Manager to join their team in Houston, TX.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an asset manager with significant hands on property experience coupled with good budget and financial analysis experience.
The successful Asset manager will be responsible for liaising with internal external stakeholders focusing on the hands on and financial development of new and existing commercial, retail and industrial facilities. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysis of financial performance for each commercial asset
- Identifying and recognizing improvement and rehabilitation / renovation needed in asset portfolio
- Lead the financial modeling effort in accordance with capital goals set out by the senior management team.
- Collaborate with leasing departments to asses and plan short, medium and long term business growth potential and objectives.
- Hands on approach to site visits and the management of capital improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful Asset management professional will have to have experience of hands on property management and financial management experience of a wide range of assets specifically within commercial, retail and industrial markets.
Alongside this you must possess:
- BA Finance, Business Admin and / or Real estate
- 2 - 5 years of Asset Management experience
- Strong financial and analytic capabilities within Strong modeling experience
- Experience within Commercial Asset types within Texas.
- Worked as an asset manager or asset management analyst for commercial real estate assets historically.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic compensation package that includes a competitive salary, bonus and 401k match.