You are here
Asset Manager needed to focus on growing out a new office portfolio
Must be experienced in acquiring and managing significant office portfolios
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with an exciting real estate property management, investment and development firm based in Houston who are currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their team to build and develop their portfolio of office properties throughout the Houston Market. The position offer a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and well connected asset manager to build out and lead the firms new Office Portfolio.
The successful candidate must have a strong and quantifiable track record of acquiring and managing office properties within the Houston area. The successful Asset Manager will be working towards becoming a Head of Asset Management for the business and will have full responsibility for building out and maintaining the companies new portfolio of office assets.
Alongside this your daily roles and responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Acquire, Develop and Manage the entire office portfolio
- Be responsible for bringing in 120,000 Sq feet within the first 90 days / 250,00 Sq feet within 6 months and have the responsibility of 500,000 - 1million Sq feet of office property within the first year
- Lead and manage a team of property managers, directors of leasing and directors of construction
- Maximizing performance of a growing office portfolio and working with the acquisition and operations teams to underwrite new retail opportunities in both mixed use and stand-alone sites.
- Involvement with new apartment development opportunities to include increasing density at existing apartment communities and purchasing adjacent land.
- Overseeing portfolio collection efforts, collection policies and related 3rd party collection vendors (background/credit check and collection agency).
- Monitoring and driving continuous improvement of on-line resident payments and 3rd party on-line payment processing vendors.
- provide transaction management, underwriting, due diligence and brokerage for all properties within Houston
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a quantifiable track record of acquiring, developing and property managing a significant number of Office properties within the Houston Market. Our client is looking for the Asset Manager to come in and manage a growing portfolio and be the lead on all aspects of the portfolio from acquisition to property management.
Alongside this you must posses:
- BA in Finance, Business Administration, Real Estate or related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Exceptional analytically skill set including excellent excel skills.
- Significant office asset experience
- Ability to leverage relationships with local brokers.
- Experience in multiple real estate classes with preference for office and new development experience.
- Quantifiable track record in office property acquisition and asset management up to and including 1million sq feet of assets.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic benefits package that includes highly competitive salary, bonus, equity and opportunity for senior management and MD status., 401k and health care.