You are here
Well backed Commerical RE Investor seeking to appoint Asset Manager
Expanding business with genuione opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is an International Property & Real Estate Investment & Asset Management business with holdings currently in New York City, Chicago and San Francisco.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for all matters relating to the assets financial and operational performance.
It is your remit to identify, plan and execute asset management strategies that will increase the value and return on investment of each property.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, the Asset Manager will be required to:
- Financial reporting, including budget preparation and review
- Leasing strategies
- Preparation and presentation of strategic asset plans to senior management & investment committees
- Oversight of all property management activity including tenant relations, capital improvement projects and marketing
- Working closely with the investment & acquisitions team to support new acquisitions and due diligence processes
- Management of Assistant Asset managers & support staff
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this position, candidates MUST display the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Successfully completed Real Estate / Property related degree from a top 50 US college or institution
- Have at least 5 years experience in a similar position asset managing a portfolio of Class A Commercial Properties
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Be commercially astute, highly analytical and a critical thinker. You must be confident in your decision making and problem solving skills.
- You must be able to display your knowledge of real estate principals and practices and where you have applied these to increase asset performance
- Exceptional communication skills including delivering presentations
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to multitask efficiently
Please note: only applicants that display the above qualifications and experiences will be considered.
What's on Offer
In return, our client is offering a comprehensive package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private Health Care
- Generous PTO